We conduct programs for more than 14,000 children grades K-12 each year, ranging from assemblies with our wildlife education animals to group-specific field trips and after-school enrichment. College-level presentations are also available.
All of our environmental education enhances schools’ curriculum and aligns with the Commonwealth’s Academic Standards for Environment and Ecology. Additionally, our offerings support the Pennsylvania STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Initiative.
- Instruction indoors, outdoors or both
- Readily adaptable for specific program needs and individualized learning levels
- Experiential learning, including Bike & Boat Adventures on the Lehigh River and hiking local trails
- Teacher-specific workshops to help educators enhance classroom instruction
- Peripherals provided, including binoculars, microscopes, catch nets and boxes
Registration for Current Student Programs
- Homeschool Calendar Program – 2017
- View/print 2016-17 Homeschool Offerings
- Circle of Seasons: Wild About Learning After School Program 1.11.16-2.15.17
- Spring Garden: Outdoor Skills 2.23.17-3.30.17
Preschools, Daycares and Organized Groups
We encourage little learners to engage their senses through the natural world, while ensuring that all of their adventures are safe, close to home and age appropriate.
- Supports key early education standards for scientific thinking and development
- Programs are available on and off site
- Easily customizable to fulfill program requirements and individualized needs