- Trips offered May-October
- Led by professional safety guides
- Beginner-level instruction
- Educational naturalist-led presentations
- All equipment provided
- Minimum age to paddle independently is 10
- Space is limited and pre-registration is required
Our public trips naturally showcase each season’s offerings – from spring blooms to summer moonlight to fall foliage.
School & Group Trips
School and group trips are preference-tailored to accommodate groups of 10 or more, up to 60 participants. Opt for a two-hour session on paddling basics or design a full-day or overnight camping experience.
*First-time participants must create an account.
The PEAK TV – Volunteer Spotlight on Ron Horiszny
Longtime volunteer, Ron Horiszny, and Emily of The PEAK TV talk about the experience of Wildlands’ Bike & Boat Adventures program.